Friday 17 December 2010

I can see the light at the end of mine

I can finally see the light at the end of my tunnel, and when I eventually emerge to bathe in that wonderful sun, so bright  I have to shut my eyes, and it  heats and lights up my face. I then have two choices to make, walk away and happily continue with my life. or turn around and go back into that tunnel, which is the option I will take. and this is why. I am 47 and my chidren are young adults (and lovely ones at that) I would never abandon them never, nor will I those that remain lost in that tunnel, which I know is a very lonely unforgivable, and frightening  place to be. So who will stand in those kids corners, a Doctor, Nerologist or scientist, no, but I will, and I will help get them out of that tunnel, and bask in that new found light.

So alone I will no longer stand, but with many

No comments:

Post a Comment