Sunday 5 December 2010

my bladder is better, not totally fixed

Approx 2 years ago now I had acupuncture along the bladder line, and the results have been amazing, over time my bladder has strengthened, where I had urgency, and many accidents, including wetting my bed once, that has all stopped totally and for well over a year now. This year was the second year that the heat inside and outside the house has NOT affected me and my God it truely made me feel awful, I had to have tepid baths to reregulate my temperature, and needed an electric fan to give me a little respite. you all know exactly how I felt. My theory as to why this happened is, heat energy is expelled by the body through the urinary tract, mine was malfunctioning so therefore could not do it. After 2 years you would think memories would fade as to how bad I would feel but I really don't know how I coped then, it was such a bad experience.
I don't know why the acupuncture worked so well but it did, my only problem is now, no message is received to my bladder from my brain to start but as I detwist I believe that the messaging system will return. I am aware when my bladder is full as there is a tension down my right leg, which is released once I go. Also as I crawl these days, (temporarily I might add) I am aware of a signal being received to my bladder, if I stretch my neck. I am not surprised at these two occurances, as the bladder meridian runs down the spine and down the right leg, so its not a coincidence, if you correspond the points of the bladeer merridian to Dr Windmans diagram of the problems to the structure that a misaligned ATLAS causes, they correspond at many points, not just some but most of them.

I think my spine twisted for some years internally first, so I looked quite normal on the outside, and therefore affected my bladder secretly hence my first and foremost problem. I have now decided to look more closely into urine infections, right now as there must be a link.

Also wind was an issue, you will know what I mean. Anyway it isnt now.

So three bonuses from one type of treatment, Acupucture, and because of the benefits it has afforded me means that I can go and have Chiropractic treatment on my ATLAS not having to worry about my bladder, its brill.

I have just researched UTIs, and an infection can be caused by not going soon enough, as the bladder wall weakens, and doesnt empty properly thus making it suseptable to infection. thats interesting perhaps my bladder was weekened by the internal twisting and I just didnt notice, that is really interesting

 You see this blog is going to be really long because I have come back as I have just remembered another possitive. The body needs moisture, you're not drinking it because it goes straight through you, so you cut down on your intake of liquid. Our bodies need moisture and it will take it from where it is available and that is the bowel, hence constipation, I now don't have that problem, did do though, won't go into detail as you know full well what its like.


There I think thats it, so four pluses not three. I can go to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment