Saturday 11 December 2010

The world of limboland just gets bigger

It must be awful for the amount of others left hanging in limbo, nothing concrete, no commitment, the thing is its got so out of hand, so complex, so many crossovers, lupus, hughes, lymes etc etc.  Peoples sanity is being tried to the limit, the stress that all causes is damaging in itself, it messes with your head. If there are others like myself, which there has to be, then they are being so mismanaged. I have had to systematically break things down bit by bit. How can anyone else do that, if they enter a system, that does not allow them to do that, kind of brainwashing a person to accept it at all costs. That is terrible, the stress factor needs tackling, stress can make a pain/ache unbearable. What really makes me cross is I could have been one of my children aged 21 or 19, how dare they snuff out their futures like that, their opportunity to have children, as a parent that infuriates me. Thank God it was me, what is needed is a psychologist to break down the stress/anxiety factor, an acupucturist, to help strengthen the bladder, which then enables the core to strengthen, I took sides off my wheelchair nearly fell out of it a few times, but learnt to stay in it. and finally a Chiropractor to check the spine allignment. If somone has had a balance issue, then their Atlas could be out like mine. Noel Battens example of Tiffany interested me and really endorsed what I thought and made complete sense to me. Its so frustrating to think there are others like me, and the observations that I have made via a well known website, I am convinced that there are. In my case someone has made a catestrophic mistake, and it just hasn't effected me either.

No comments:

Post a Comment