Tuesday 14 December 2010

stop stressing out young adults

Something that does really worry me, is the everyday stresses etc. which is placed on todays young adults, it is really not fair, there seems to be an incredible amount of pressure placed upon our young adults way beyond what is reasonable. Exams and just even getting into university must be massively stressfull. Lifes stress seems to spring out of the wood work as soon as they are out there, pressure pressure pressure, even learning to drive is expensive, not to mention taking their test, and insurance wow, and buying a house forget it. The older generation see them as a legitimate target as a money making entity.

I know this sounds old fashioned, but back in my day so much more enjoyable, today its just a world of targets and figures. Its time society took more care with the next generation and not to go over the top stress wise, we all can only take so much.

I have read that Canada has a higher rate of ms diagnosis than other countries, but then after checking they have quite a high rate of stress, coincidence, I think not.

I am lucky I can now see how destructive stress has been to me. We are just creating lifes future casualties, it needs to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment