Tuesday 7 December 2010

At least I know

As John my Chiro couldn't understand why my lower back area keeps being twisted. I thought that I would think hard about that. I decided to make a conscious effort to try sleeping on my left side, up until now has not been possible. Anyway the first night was difficult, but did it for three hours, and last  night yet again, this morning as I crawled to the living room, there was a definite diference as to my power, I seemed to be more streamline. Anyways I then made a mistake, as I was feeling very sleepy, I presume as my body was much more relaxed, as I hadnt felt like that for years, I laid down on my back on the settee, I immediately was aware of the lightness going and the heaviness returning. Since then I reverted back to the day before. But now I am closer than ever and at least I know my current problems are fixable, so tonight again my left side and see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment