Tuesday 7 December 2010

Do I stand alone?

To this question, I think not. Many people have doubts, things not adding up, being told your meylin sheath is making yor body act the way it is, you have a doubt. mine was that I would always be aware of a feeling in my back before a fllexing (or spasm medical speak) would happen. Surely if an erratic misfiring or electric thingy was happening I would be aware of it by it unpredictability alone. So to me NO that weren't happening.

What concerns me that if you have doubt, or perhaps a quite interesting theory, you are then told to deny that thought or query, as there are no answers, and you are simply in denial, ACCEPT it and sit back down.

Well HELLOOO!, I don't think so. I know (metorforically) I do NOT stand alone, you have just been convinced to sit down,behave and be quite. Well I tell you now I intend to be very very naughty very naughty indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment