Tuesday 14 December 2010

Don't waste it

There is one thing that over and over again crosses my mind, and I do get a little annoyed with myself that I was so soft.

Don't ever waste your well time on anyone or anything that just isn't going to change. Don't be so eagre to afford that benefit of the doubt and time and time give it.

Do not let one person influence your whole lifes decissions, make it more balanced and see what is beyond them.

I am more happier and resolute than I have ever been permitted, as there was always a drama that would take priority.

Because my mind was messed with, that then effected me physically, I suppose in a way my body took a beating without a finger being laid on it. 

Eventually after many years of being chipped at, my heart was eventually snapped in half, which then caused my whole body to crumble to floor.

Surely I would never be able to get up one last time, had I anything left, well YES I did. and this time I will do it my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment