Thursday 2 December 2010

Observation is everything

If a psychologist observed over a period of time the MS website, that there is a problem some posts, they would know what my concerns are.What is happening is all done with the best and kindest intentions, but is causing a greater confusion and mess.

I know that there are many many positive people on the site, but no matter how hard you try, the main elliment is a negative one you just can't escape it, even annoncements of a sad event i.e. a pet dying and it is not good for people like me to be there, because if I'm honest it has a negative vibe, an awful lot of sorrys, and a welcoming to the MS gang. Its a place where symptoms are verified and people through no fault of their own,some are considered as experts on a the subject, but if the original concept and ideas were wrong, so could there reasons as to why these symptoms occur and as to why, We are still individuals with our own ideas and doubts. Its all so unintentional. And what worries me is because I am different, with different ideas etc. and I can be very matter of fact and straight to the point, I think that is why others took a dislike to me and I was only ever polite, and I was got rid of in a very underhand way, they closed ranks on me, it didnt matter what I had to say, I even wrote to the top man/woman, I was totally ignored, now that is really, really worrying.

I'll always come back to Atlas and stress every time, theres to much of a linkage, and if the spine is comprimised, nervous tension will have a greater impact and show itself physically, in my case tremor, its not good to  go down the self diagnosis route, when there maybe alternative reasons i.e. a side effect of a drug, or the consequences due to stress, or a symptom of something completely different like a misaligned Atlas, this can be responsible for many many things i.e.sinus probs,asthma,tinnitus, allergies, neck pain,balance probs, nervous tension fatigue,knee pain,trigemal neuralgia, cervical and lumber pain,arm pain, hip pain,lower back pain, numbness,fibromyalgia. I've seen these all mentioned on the MSS bwebsite between  users. google Dr Windman Atlas dont just take my word for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment