Friday 17 December 2010

so no pressure then

As my most recent problem is, a realy tight calf, that prevents me from standing, my weight not going down (when sitt)  through my right buttock, a neck ache that I always grab my left neck to shoulder area to relieve the ache, plus a lower back ache, plus a tension in my right thigh. also my right ankle has started to ache, my knee did hurt a few days ago, but after massaging two sore areas either side of my knee has now gone Well I think today whilst seeing my chiropractor we may be able to progress in knocking that particular nail on the head.

Because in all these areas are pressure points the ones in my right back thigh prevent me from putting that thigh down, so that is why my weight doesnt go down through my right buttock, and this I only realised whilst sitting on my shower chair less than 1/2 an hour ago. I am so chuffed that I have finally worked this one out, and it all makes perfect sense, a truely perfect sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment