Sunday 12 December 2010

This blog has helped me no end

This blog has helped me to offload loads of stuff that has swam around my head for a long long time now, I have researched and followed entirely in what I have believed in, even by just the improvements I have already experienced, before I actually walk, have been incredible and made such a difference particularly to my thinking.
I had got to such a stage that I didn't want to live, but I didnt want to die either. I am glad that moment passed, as would have caused much devestation to my family. I have checked out of any sort of social life, but that is something that when I am up and running that I will return to fully. My life over the last ten years has been devestating, I have been subjected to many humiliations no man or woman should be subjected to, and most will know exactly what I mean, and these details will remain private to me as they do to others. I was diagnosed on a positive MRI, which had lesions to my brain and spine, that is why I question the validity of the original theory. my children have had to watch their mother weaken. I have always been a most independant person, and someone has done their utmost to steal that away from me, through their total misunderstanding of a subject, that they have heavily relied on a very old concept/idea.

If I can do what I have achieved then any of you can. I was scared that I would die and nobody would get to know what I do, so it means a lot that I have managed to speak through this blog.

I suppose I am my Dads legacy, he taught me much about D.I.Y. and fixing things, he taught me that there is always a reason why something does not work, unless it is unservicable, so I supposeI found my reason. So Dad I thank you for the lesson.

I had every sympton acredited to MS except fatigue, they have mostly all gone, and my walking will eventually return.

No comments:

Post a Comment