Wednesday 8 December 2010

antidepressant qualities

Amitriptyline 20 mg is prescribed to aid sleep, 30 mg to stop nerve pain, as I was experiencing a tension pain, and an underlying back and neck pain caused  by something else. Only others swear by it, as it helps. As I am familiar with this drug, as I was on it for a number of years at a much higher dose for depression, I again get my thinking cap on. Perhaps the reason it has such a possitive effect, is because of its relaxing qualities as being an antidepressant.

I had two types of pain going on, I know this when I sustained a nasty bruise injury to my arm. I had a tension pain, not touched by painkillers and an actual injury pain that was. wierd I know, but now makes perfect sense, as a catch 22 develops where the pychological effects the physical and vice versa, a pain causes stress and stress causes pain, I have managed to break that cycle, by breaking my mess down bit by bit and understanding it

No comments:

Post a Comment