Thursday 2 December 2010

Drugs not the answer (well mine anyway)

This re allignment malarky of my Atlas and spine via my Chiropractor is not all plain sailing, my problems have occurred over a 10 year or so period, it will take time to get back to normal. The healing crisis has been invaluable, as to some initial reactions mind wise that is. And it is 3 steps forward 2 steps back which can be very upsetting and frustrating, I subconsciously got to such a twisted condition, but in reverse I am very conscious of it all, and yeah pain is involved, particularly my lower back, right calf, neck, but at least I know these are temporary. So yeah I have cried a lot, and yeah a certain amount of pain is involved. I know if I went to a Doctor, and my diagnosis was taken into account, I would leave with a prescription for painkillers and antidepressants. STOP drugs are not the answer, not at all.  Because of the impact that my incorrect diagnosis could cause in respect to a trained medic. I think its now time for me to draw up a living will, to specify that I do not want any treatment whatsoever as to regards MS from the NHS, in other words theywill need to backoff.

No comments:

Post a Comment