Friday 10 December 2010

I wonder why

I yesterday viewed a list of famous people with MS apparently 3 x american football players not all current, plus not one Rugby player, now to me that is of great interest. Have asked a relative, who is a american football coach, if they have a resident Chiropractor or not different time zone so no answer yet. I have another relative who was a chairman of a rugby club, perhaps I shall ask him or my Chiropractor John who I am seeing today the same question. There must be a reason i'm intrigued. The cervical spine is so very important to our mechanics, its important to take care of that area, in fact it is crucial. I have noticed that my problems are in my upper and lower spine, and the pain/discomfort is simultanious, including tension in my upper back.

I have just spoken to aunt about the rugby question, and she doesnt know any rugby player being diagnosed with MS, and that in itself is quite incredible as been on rugby scene 20 years plus. Anyway uncle John will have a better idea as although his is only asmall club, has got some good contacts, so we will see what he comes up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment