Friday 17 December 2010

releasing the pressure

Went to see John my Chiro yesterday, and we have come to the conclusion after veiwing diagram on pressure points and corresponding them, all but one to my current problems are a match, from the ones in my left neck and shoulder area, to lower back and right leg. I invested in a deep tissue massager, and we dicussed what needs to be done to relieve the rigidity/tension caused by these areas.

So I had three things going on a misalligned Atlas, which effected the bladder meridian, which has also caused a problem with pressure points.

There are three pressure points on the abdomen, so I did place he massager on that area, and there was a familiar sensation experienced that first time.

So this seems to be the final solution to a very much complex situation, so all now is finally in hand, and now the code can be cracked,. So onwards and upwards I go.

On getting to this point, I think I just subconsiouly adapted tp every anomily, until it was finally impossible to stand upright. Now that I am reversing. I am conscious of all that is happening to my body, and finally my mind and body will become in tune with eachother.

No comments:

Post a Comment