Thursday 16 December 2010

open mind

I am sure that there are many Doctors out there, that believe  that there is a place for alternatives in medicine, in my case a chiropractor and those that help relieve stresses and anxieties, the psychological fraction in life. Stress contributes to in heart attacks, strokes, high blood pressure, even reasponsible for eating disorders, self harming the list is endless because it all involves psychology an important side of life, thats why psychologists are invaluable.

To persue medical research only in curing MS is to me the greatest mistake of all. I know this sounds incredible, but you CANT cure what doesnt EXIST. As it has been manufactured over many, many years. I am lucky I have found my answers. But the I am alright Jack scenario doesnt sit right with me, so I'll keep blogging until the penny finally and deffinitely drops.

Surely there is some comprehensive stats somewhere, I keep looking but can't really find any. There should be accessible graphs and statistics we can all see, i.e. age clusters, occupations I have noticed quite a few teachers, have all these years been wasted, no wonder they are running with the wrong ball, there hasnt been environmental or timing studies i.e. stress relation. I am just an ordinary mum, but I know, it all falls short on the stats side, they've wasted all those years, just waiting for a cure. Madness pure madness. Surely MS society has an ideal opportunity to gather statistics from willing members on its boards, as an organisation they dominate the whole MS world, its hard to find a different independents, but I have managed to curve ball round them in the end. As I disagree with their medical only approach.

No comments:

Post a Comment