Wednesday 15 December 2010

keep your hands to yourself

If I did take up the invitation to see a Neurologist, I am possitive all my behaviour issues would be indicative to MS, I would have failed every test given to me. I would have drowned in the NHS system as it stands today as only looking at me solely through medical eyes, where I would be given certain drugs to aleviate certain problems and possibly a side effect of that drug, creating yet another MS symptom, there would have been no end to it all, until a cocktail of drugs would have had to be taken. where as today I take none except an over the Asda counter ibruprofen. I am secondary progressive, and diagnosed by a positive MRI with lesions to brain and spine.

It is now time for me to next year, draw up a living will, which the bottom line will be, for the NHS to keeps its hands well and truely to itself as to regards any MS.


So its a great way to end 2010 and start 2011 with a new found clarity

No comments:

Post a Comment