Thursday 3 February 2011

We are all individuals

We are all individuals and should be treated as such, instead of the blanket approach. Stress effects me differently as it does you, others thrive on it. but then there are many different types of stress, all stresses again are individual. A death may grossly effect someone, I dealt with my own Fathers death very differently than many others. A sad time had come, but this wonderful man had spent 46 of his years making me happy, I wasnt going to change his wish long term, just for the moment and a very sad one, but he lives on in me my sister and our children, so he will never die.

Hence why I am determined, and need to find reason, as to why. So I am glad that the traits continue within me, all because my Dad was mine and I carry on his way.

Dont let someone tell you how you feel and how you are going to feel, you know you better than anyone and thats what makes you individual, always remember that fact, you are not just a statistic you are you.

No comments:

Post a Comment