Friday 11 February 2011

its good to learn

I have learnt so much over the last three years, but I am lucky and have been able to view my physical problems totally independat of the condition of ms, but I can see how the two are confused and mistakenly thought to be the same thing, as all my symptoms have been indicative of ms. And I am also lucky because I skim read, only taking in what is relevant to my situation, there is a lot of nonsense out there. I am still learning and this will continue to the day I walk.

I view and respect the mind, body and spirit in a whole new way, I am conscious that my body needs fuel (as in food) but good clean nutritious fuel, and I up to 2 wks ago ate a lot of convenience stuff, crisps, chocolate and coke, that has all now stopped. and keep a fruit bowel fully stocked with my favourite fruits and I must admit I feel better for it even though its early days, Oh and I drink a litre of bottled water a day, for some odd reason tap water seemed to have an adverse effect, but I felt much better when changing to bottled water

No comments:

Post a Comment