Friday 11 February 2011

vision ??????

What is ON (optic neuritus) does it cover a large spectrum of problems (probaly) or just one specific.

After first couple of sessions with chiropractor re correcting Atlas and other spine misalignments caused as a result. One night when I turned on my television, it seemed so bright and clear, as if someone had fixed my telly without telling me, it was really wierd. (I had no idea that my sight was previously that bad) Out of interest I did have an eyetest and yes my sight had improved.

My eyesight has since gone off a little, but nowhere to the degree it was, but I expect when I straighten it will rectify itself.

I find that the title of some symptoms of this ms entity non specific like Double Vision, I imagine that being where you see two distinct different outlines, but I dont think that people are actually experiencig that, just probably blurred vision, which to me is a totally different thing.

Another one is Pin and Needles, this I never had as pins and needles to me is what you got as a kid when kneeling in the same position too long.
Now I have had a desensitised feeling, like being wrapped in cling film, but never pins and needles though, and that was a long time ago, way before being diagnosed.

These days I just have a lack of feeling in the tips of my fingers of my left hand, but expet that to go when my spine props are sorted.

No comments:

Post a Comment