Friday 18 February 2011

its more complex than that

It is being hinted to people that a certain amount of things i.e. pain may be in their mind, on one hand they are right but the other very wrong. Hey! look at me it is far far more complex than that, a maze of knock on effects from misaligned Atlas, and a continuous loop of catch 22s, the psychological effecting the physical, vice versa, it is all far far more complex, and sadly to say the medical profession have greatly contributed to the whole scenario, because they themselves have been barking up that wrong tree and for years too. it has taken me several years to untangle my mess and I am so nearly there its brill but it has taken a lot of research, a lot of skim reading, intuition and gut reaction and most importantly a determination to stay out of a system so determined to drag you in. There are many many others like me that have serious doubt about things, and know in their gut things just dont add up, but question it the the old "denial" card comes out, so they keep quiet. I may be the first but I dont stand alone, I know I dont. And all because the plaque theory, as in my case is the wrong one.

No comments:

Post a Comment