Saturday 19 February 2011

Its good to talk

I know that if I didnt have this blog to fill up some of my time, as I am playing a bit of a waiting game at allowing things to just readjust, no pressure, no challenge.It has been incredibly boring at times, a lot of just resting, a lot of puzzles. But this has occupied my spare time and kept me sane, and at the same time got a lot of my chest, that I needed to offload. So all is good, and going well.

And since being diagnosed a lot has happened, my Father died, my marriage broke down,, I've moved Counties to be near my family, which has been so important to me and my youngest son, stopped smoking |(nearly 3 years now) dont drink hardly at all (was a bit of a fish), in the last couple of weeks, stoppedeating junk food i.e crisps sweets and coke, only eat fruit veg, drink water and have balanced meals. So if I can do and survive all these important changes to my life, anyone can, I'm not no Super Hero, just a regular Mum, Daughter and Sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment