Thursday 17 February 2011

one of those days

Today is one of those days that I feel so upsidedown about being wrongly diagnosed, the powers that be decided to go for the French guys theory of plaques on the brain, rather than the Palmer Chiropactic guy, who had several case studies to hand. What a wrong decission that was.

I feel  cross beyween angry, and totally upset that, this incorrect diagnosis has had a huge impact and effect on my life, my family my children and friends. I have missed so much and struggled so hard physically and mind wise, and all that I have gone through is really quite distressing, I keep reflecting on many,many difficult times, and find it so hard to accept, that a total stranger caused me all this harm its really sad, but on the other hand I am so lucky that I have realised and what if I hadnt, the consequences are terrifyingly sad and upsetting. To be on the outside looking in, at everyone enjoying life and with my children too was so hard to witness as broke my heart.

Now is a different one, my future is going to be fulfilling, and when I walk, I will serve judgement to those responsible, theres no carpet big enough to sweep this one under as it is not just ME

No comments:

Post a Comment