Thursday 24 February 2011

Meridian is that key

I have read again about gall bladder/liver meridian and this definitely fits there are many points I can relate to, from the pain under my right arm at the top of my rib cage, the tightness in my right side between my ribs and hips, the twisting feeling in my genetal area, and my lower back pain it is all related, and it could possibly be responsible for my remaining off vision, plus some of the emotions involed are again relevant, I thought a while back I found the final piece in my puzzle, but this might be it. its really exciting stuff as this may be the cause of my last remaining pain, which I mainly have when laying down asleep. Cant wait to nail this one.

I said way back that the bladder is the key perhaps its the meridian, it messes and weakens our core stability, and that in the past rendered me useless, but not now, I am getting stronger .all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment