Thursday 3 February 2011

Tomorrow I see John (chiro)

 Every week my body teaches me something, just recently the soft tissue areas around my knees have returned,they are nice and sqishy, but I have noticed with my right knee,when I need to go for a wee, at the front part I get a kind of sore tingly feeling, once I have urinated (excuse eplicit content) it goes in fact my right leg somewhat relaxes, lets go of a tightness that occurs (must be bladder meridian related)

Also on recent occassions have experienced a soreness in my lower spine and hips, it was so sore, I'm sure I kept passing out, as so painful, anyway now I read FCT I'm not to sure its some kind of build up of toxins or suchlike, as is not permenant just the odd day. I thought it was my bones twisting, may be maybe not, who knows. Some kind of healing process.

Perhaps I'll see what John thinks, its all good whatever the reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment