Wednesday 16 February 2011

Now for CCSVI

As I have said before and was a complete surprise to me as hadnt noticed their absence, but after my first few Chiropractic treatment upon my Atlas, my upper viens in my hands returned, and very distinctly. I have inherited my Dads veiny hands and it makes me smile every time I look at them, because although my Dad is no longer with us. I am now very proud to have his hands and am comforted that he continues to live in me.

I have read many stories of people having ccsvi treatment. And they have had improvement, but if they are likeme and their spine has twisted over time, this procedure will not enable them to walk and must cause much distress and disappointment.

A totally unexpected experience, gives me greater comfort that I am right. And looks like in my case spot on.It just makes complete sense

No comments:

Post a Comment