Monday 7 February 2011

The Chinese way it is

I am now thoroughly convinced after doing a bit of reading which relates to my recent experiences, that my Chi is out, so I am going to find a local acupucturist (the chinese way) for their help in rebalancing my flow.

I am now also 100% convinced that the body if given time has the remarkable ability to heal itself and repair.Mine has to after Atlas and spine misalignment. In future the Chinese way is the only way I will go. There are no answers in taking any kind of drug in any shape or form, so I will never again see a Doctor who practices in western medicine, because drugs are their only solution, and those are not required.

The Chinese enormous respect for the Mind, Body and Spirit is the right way, not western medicine.

And Chiropractors for me are also within that category. I have great respect for both

No comments:

Post a Comment