Sunday 20 February 2011

hand in hand

I am so pleased, the antibiotics are working as they are supposed too. i thought by acepting a drug I would be going totally against my new found principals, but I needed them to kill infection in my leg, and the Doctor was so right, and that makes me feel good, because I have become disillusioned at the NHS I suppose, because my diagnosis was wrong. But that is one particular section within a massive organisation, its not all wrong not at all, so western medicine and eastern medicine can compliment and help eachother and thats how it should be. there needs to be a mutual respect and they could work so well together and that prospect is a very exciting one, and would be so cost effective as prevention (as in tackling stresses) is better than cure.

No comments:

Post a Comment