Tuesday 8 February 2011

Good decission

I am so pleased that I chose to go with a physiotherapisr who also does acupuncture for pain and spasm, because that is exactly the type of person qualified to see, as she has a greater view at how I am effected physically by the twisting caused by the Atlas misalignment and has an understanding that how this originally effected my bladder. All the physios have been NHS trained so have a great deal of experience and also concerntrate on correction without the intervention of any drug at all.

Although it is a big stretch to afford both these treatments privately, but bottom line i I cant afford not to follow what I need in able to be rectified. Anyway when I am I will be able to recoup all monies expended from the very same system that falsly put me here and that is the NHS. If Chiropractors had always been involved from the word go, I wouldnt have had to go through the last ten distressing years. where would they start to compensate for that, you cant as there are so many implications involved. So I have had tolook at it practically, and am satisfied at the decissions that I have now made as regards any kind of compensation.


It is such a nice feeling to now be in total control of my destiny, and its also so reassuring to know, that I now have a great Chiropractor and Physio, (who I will introduce to eachother at some point) taking care of me and those that I can trust 100%. Its just a brill feeling

No comments:

Post a Comment