Thursday 24 February 2011

a complication

I was telling my sister about my lower back pain at night and the hot back plus when I developed infection in knee, my side was hot and I have not really been right since. She mentioned the possibility of a UTI, but I said surely the antibiotics for my knee would have targeted that to, but apparently not different antibiotics for different probs. So tomorrow I will speak to my Dr, as possibility talk about complex, meridians, infections, kidneys etc etc talk about not straight forward, it aint all just simple, but I love a challenge, knock on effect, after knock on effect. But lets see what answers tomorrow brings, I have been cleansing my system these past weeks, and apparently the fow of chi should be clear and if an infection is stopping that happening it needs deeling with, after all this my chi will be flowing like a well tuned car.

No comments:

Post a Comment