Thursday 24 February 2011

that could have been me

I have just read a post on mss site re husband with ppms and bedridden useles from the neck down. Hard to imagine I know but that so easily could have been me, if I hadnt adopted the attitudes and positive progression by considering feesable alternatives, and my determination of staying out of a flawed NHS system, with totally all this ms thing wrong. I have no doubt that if I allowed my mind to be manipulated into submission. I too would be living a life similar to being buried alive, a totally cruel and unforgiving existance. I owe it to everyone, to eventually make my successes after I walk of course, to make all my experiences accessible and free to everyone like me, and that I promise I will do. You see at the moment I have nothing to prove, only to myself. and that makes me very very strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment