Wednesday 16 February 2011

There needs to be action

I have just read a post om MSS Limboland board "I'm new to all this but after seeing my neurologist feel let down" this is such a typical post, for me I find it upsetting that I cannot help, as I am not the person to do so, anyway I know that there are loads of others, who would gladly come down on me like a tonne of bricks.

She has gleened much informaion from others as true to an ms diagnosis, and the reason for the symptoms existance. in a way she has researched her own circumstances and had it confirmed to her via the site. She is very grateful to the site for helping her.

As I have said before, good intentions are there, but its all wrong she is being fed inaccurate and false information by others who are experiencing the exact same thing, where there are alternative reasons than ms.

For me this is hard to watch, stand by and not be in any position of authority to help her. Although I have had all that she speaks about, apart from any fatigue.

People like her need help, now and fast, there could be dire consequences to a lot of all this, I just hope not. She is confused, sad and scared, lets hope that her state of mind, as is being really messed about with,remains balsnced, its all enough to drive anyone to distraction and to resort to desperate measures, desperate measures indeed, now that is one aspect I truely understand  and is a very lonely and dark place indeed, its no wonder people are made reliant on this website, and that in itself just makes the problem bigger and even more complex. Is there no end to all this


I am so optamistic that responsibilities for spending on NHS are going to be transfered to Doctors, because they are not going to waste time or monies uneccessarily. And hopefully will review this whole complete mess with new fresh eyes and that can only be a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment