Monday 21 February 2011

Its hard to watch

More or less every posting on the MSS website I can wholeheartedly relate to, it is hard to watch and fills me with sadness, but I know that this blog may make complete sense to some, but may distress and upset others, and the reason that would happen, is that they 100% believe what they are told and there symptoms will undoubtedly fit. But if their MRI and LP is clear they are left in he world that is Limboland, its these people that need investigating for an alternative reason, like a misaligned Atlas. I would love to be in charge, but sadly am not, so I have to rely on all the professional people who visit this site, to contemplate, investigate and pass on results.

20 plus countries have visited this blog, I am heartened by that and very grateful indeed, I hope to make a difference, to create alternative thought and a different outlook and then there will be progress and the future will look good for those who dread theirs. I had reached that point, as I've said before I didnt want to live, but didnt want to die either, but hey! now that is a distant memory, and its hard to think that I had that though, but I did, and it is really not a nice place to find oneself, but it was a desperate time, But hey! look at me now, I can blog

No comments:

Post a Comment