Wednesday 23 February 2011

Going forwards

Again I am awake  after experiencing lower back pain, I spoke to my sister who is a nurse whether it would be my liver, and she seems to think it is more inclined to be my kidneys and I now think shes right. I have been for a wee but the quantity was nowhere near the ammount I have drunk, so I will go again before I go bac k to bed. Now when I think back I would usually wake up between 2 and 3 and before I had a poorly knee would come in here and sit on laptop for a while and then go back to bed and back to sleep. Now IU think there was something in that as this lower back pain only happens when I am lying down, now that I am sitting it has subsided (weird) anyway will talk about it with John my chiro and see what he thinks, my lower back also becomes quite hot, I have now a damp flanel on it. I may ask if there is a test to see if my kidneys are working right or not. Anyway yet another conundrum in this mess I have inherited, but still elliminating things so all is good, when I reflect how I was there is no comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment