Saturday 14 September 2013

The genetic link is how they deal with stress, nothing more nothing less

In the family!
Author
Post
Anonymous
14 Sep 2013 at 5:50PM
I have had m.s. for a long time.  Some years ago my middle daughter was dxd with m.s. Now my youngest daughter is having tests for what looks very much like m.s.  My son-in-law (married to eldest daughter)  has m.s. (dxd 2 years ago.)  His sister also has m.s. (dxd 5 years ago.)  That's alot of m.s. for one family!
LISALOU
14 Sep 2013 at 5:57PM
Wowsers that is a lot of m.s ... have you been drinking the same drink ;-) only joking it is a lot though isn't it? I have a lil boy and I really worry sometimes about him getting it. He said the other day his leg hurt ... straight away m.s bounced to the forefront of my mind :-( he's only four but it still worries me. My grandad had m.s too xxx.
woblyboy
14 Sep 2013 at 8:23PM
Hello Anon,that is a huge statistical blip and how is everybody? Is there Celtic/Irish/Scottish ancestry? Has a Doctor or anybody else who regards themselves as clever asked if they can do a study of you all?

I suppose the only thing of any value is that there is no shortage of empathy and help,

Good luck to all of you,

Wb  xx
prisoner
14 Sep 2013 at 9:07PM
Is it just an urban myth or does MS pass through the maternal line?. My Mother had it and my brother has it. I really hope it stops there!. My Mother was from the North (Yorkshire)  and was a smoker so that didn't help my odds even though I am a Southerner.Also I get the impression that MS is on the increase. Unscientific I know but our local MS therapy centre is addind new members all the time. My best to you all,  Peter.

No comments:

Post a Comment