Sunday 22 September 2013

Candida and a misaligned Atlas have much in common

As I look further into The Atlas and Candida it appears that both effect the blood, and also they seem to have many things in common, this is particularly worrying, as I myself had both conditions and I think many others do also, making this catastrophic, I watch two t.v. series Holby and Casualty, and have come to the conclusion, that I can't watch them as from today, because as they cut bits a pieces out of people, they are missing the fundamental factor and that is Candida's involvement even to the point that it triggers Cancer, as that is the body's natural defense against Candida infection and too many children are dying as a result.

It's so hard to watch, as people die, it's just awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment