Friday 27 September 2013

my previous post re a group of individuals on MSS boards

I have thought long and hard about the way that I was treated by a group of childish people on the MS Society message boards headed by a user called Anu, because of their arrogantly ignorant behavior, they have prevented others from even considering alternative ideas, which I think is very manipulative and controlling and all this was done, under the Moderators and message board Manager, I was banned time and time again and I had done nothing wrong, I was Fee001,2 3 4 5 and 7, and many other aliases Goodtotalk being one of them.

I had been on the board for several years, gaining people trust and instigating debate, I just put the idea of many different scenarios and just left it to others to at least consider it and to make up their own minds, but thanx to this group they would no longer allow it.

Because of that fact, I had no choice to bow out and then I started this blog, knowing that I couldn#t be banned from my own blog.

I do blame the MS Society UK from allowing this kind of bullying tactic to go on, others have received similar treatment, because this group didnt like them.

It is shocking, and very childish

No comments:

Post a Comment