Friday 13 September 2013

MSS its like you are joining one big happy club- what a farce

Hello everybody!
Author
Post
Stewart Cumiskey
07 Dec 2012 at 3:43PM

Hello everybody,
I’ve just started as a Forum Moderator and wanted to introduce myself. I covered for Chloe on the Digital Team earlier this year, so not entirely new to the MS Society. However, the Forums are new territory for me, so please excuse any future mishaps while I find my bearings.
Cheers
Stewart
chocorange
07 Dec 2012 at 3:45PM
hi
welcome and enjoy! thumbsup
ellie x
woblyboy
07 Dec 2012 at 4:57PM
Stewart,you'll fit in nicely as MS and mishaps go sticky hand in numb hand all the time

Wb
Stewart Cumiskey
07 Dec 2012 at 5:10PM
Thank y'all very much.


*tiptoes about nervously*
theorising
07 Dec 2012 at 5:46PM
Welcome Stewart
Glad you're here to help us.
:-) Mary

AnnieB
07 Dec 2012 at 7:11PM
Hi Stewart and welcome
Enjoy..................
thumbsup
efb
23 Aug 2011 at 10:35AM
Stewart Cumiskey wrote:

Hello everybody,
I’ve just started as a Forum Moderator and wanted to introduce myself. I covered for Chloe on the Digital Team earlier this year, so not entirely new to the MS Society. However, the Forums are new territory for me, so please excuse any future mishaps while I find my bearings.
Cheers
Stewart
You got it wrong straight off - you are ADMIN...the person Moderators like me blame when we can't fix things ourselves!!
Liz
Boudica
08 Dec 2012 at 1:25PM
Ooops Stewart.......Mrs Liz has caught you out already!
Glad to have you aboard the good ship MSS.
luv Pollx
Janet
09 Dec 2012 at 1:02AM
Hello Stewart and welcome, hope you'll enjoy our antics!
Janet
x
Brog64
09 Dec 2012 at 10:14AM
Hi Stewart and welcome.
Hope we don't create too many headaches for you confused but no promises happy
You are a brave and some may say foolish person for taking up the reins of Admin to this Forum but it has its rewards too.... getting to know us wonderful lot! happy2
                                                                  WELCOME ABOARD!!!!!
Cheers,
Belinda happyflower
rizzo
09 Dec 2012 at 11:55AM
Hello and welcome Stewart happy2
Karen x
Tree65
09 Dec 2012 at 12:05PM
Hello Stewart - welcome!
Teresa xx
Snow Leopard
09 Dec 2012 at 12:08PM
Hi Stewart... welcome! hello
Nice to have you on board,
Pat x
Stewart Cumiskey
10 Dec 2012 at 3:05PM
Apologies Liz, I am indeed an admin, or as i like to see myself- an overlooker, a watchful angel or maybe even an experienced, shy  and colourful spectator.....happyflower
efb
10 Dec 2012 at 5:53PM
Stewart Cumiskey wrote:
Apologies Liz, I am indeed an admin, or as i like to see myself- an overlooker, a watchful angel or maybe even an experienced, shy  and colourful spectator.....happyflower
No issues with the ego though?
Liz [Moderator, usually benevolent, occasionally friendly, sometimes your worst nightmare]
Janet
29 Dec 2012 at 11:58PM
Hi Stewart,
Please, please can I have my avatar back as I miss his lovely little face, he was here earlier and now he's run away.
Janet
x
Lollipop
17 Jan 2013 at 11:28AM
Ooh, I've just noticed you, which says something about my powers of observation when it comes to stickies than it does about our wonderful admin team blush

Welcome, and may the mods be kind to you! I mean, may the forum users be kind to you; the mods are always lovely, especially Liz, except when she gets all mean and tough. Not that Liz is often mean and tough. We know that's her gnomes, not her mwah mwah mwah. Phew, best stop before the hole's too big...
Lolli xx
Spud
02 Feb 2013 at 9:15AM
Oh good, a newbie moderator, we can get away with anything now! :)
Val
02 Feb 2013 at 2:30PM
Pat wrote:
Oh good, a newbie moderator, we can get away with anything now! :)

Don't count on it - the rest of us are still here...
efb
02 Feb 2013 at 3:10PM
Pat wrote:
Oh good, a newbie moderator, we can get away with anything now! :)
As Val said we are all still here - AND we have been training Stewart as well as pointing out the troublemakers....
Liz
OwnedByMurphy
04 Feb 2013 at 3:10PM
i hope im not a trouble maker, im on my best behaviour now, getting my brain in gear before my trap opens
Stewart Cumiskey
08 Feb 2013 at 10:55AM
Unfortunately, due to Official Secrets Act, I cannot reveal the intricate methods of training that the trusty mods have utilised in order to teach me in the 'ways of the forum'. Ancient parchments revealing the troublemakers, past and present, have been shared and then returned to the Forum Tabernacle, to which only the Higher Orders have access.
Obviously, I still have much to learn, but cannot speak of my training any more or I will fall foul of Mollom. And nobody wants that.
May peace be upon us all.

Stewart (admin)
darren28
08 Feb 2013 at 11:38PM
Hello admins,
Can you clean up threads? delete posts from highjackers? ...
Its just that you locked a thread today that started like a normal thread and then got highjacked, and started to get back on track just in time to be locked. Is their more you can do, instead of just locking?
Thanks,
Darren

Hazelwah
13 Feb 2013 at 7:50AM
Hello & welcome
You will notice me about now & then, I'm one of the ones that gets things thrown at me from time to time for some of the funnies i put on!
Just remember that we can't please all the people all of the time, but we can get beaten up for trying!
Most peeps on here are really nice & I'm sure they will be kind, I hope you have a smooth trip.

Hazel
thumbsup
jamsrich
13 Apr 2013 at 10:22AM
Hello all , any one eat sea food , which sea food and why
Amazon lady
06 May 2013 at 5:18PM
Hi Stewart welcome I'm new to the forum as well
Deborah
budda
07 May 2013 at 7:44AM
Good morning hello
darren28
11 May 2013 at 8:55AM
test
darren28
11 May 2013 at 9:45AM
test
LoopyLinda
12 May 2013 at 2:42AM
Hi there Stewart!  I wasn't too sure where I should put this question but hope someone can tell me why my post regarding a Magnesium Oil spray has not been published yet, I wrote it two days ago and it's still hasn't been posted.  I did include a link to another site so maybe that's why, I'm not sure about whether you can do that, I'd like to know if I've done wrong so I won't do it again.  Thanks.
darren28
19 May 2013 at 9:05PM
test

No comments:

Post a Comment