Tuesday 24 September 2013

personal stuff, only relevant to me

Today I am 50 years old, 1/2 a century passed. 13 years of it marred by a misdiagnosis of "ms" given to me by the NHS. I have discovered my real problem, a misaligned Atlas with an added complication of Candida. Dad always taught  me that things don't work for a reason, and I have now found mine. I have been mocked by some on MSS website but I have always stood my ground.

I am most grateful that I haven't suffered Fatigue, Trigeminal Neuralgia or Headaches as these would have debilitated me to such a crippling degree. And as I am today wouldn't be possible.

I know that eventually I will walk and I now look forward to the next fifty years with great optimism.

I will continue to fight to make both conditions public knowledge, it is now time for me to stop crying "What have they done to me" and to prove their mistake in misdiagnosing a condition that does NOT exist.

Today is a good day, and the future will be even better

No comments:

Post a Comment