Sunday 6 March 2011

Plaques-true history or still a mystery

In 1868 it was discovered by Jean-Martin Chariot, that MS caused plaques on the brain, this he discovered after an autopsy was performed on a patient who died. He was baffled by its cause and its resistance to his treatments which included electric stimulation and strychnine- as this poison was a nerve stimulant, he also tried injections of gold and silver as these were helpful regarding another nerve disorder common at the time syphilis.

This original theory seems to have gone unchallenged, and is an idea that has prevailed. I challenge that, as I 100% believe that I have received a misdiagnosis on a positive MRI, rendering that original theory as an incorrect one.

When we run with the wrong ball, all consequent effort in that area is futile. Bottom line is this woman became nothing more than an experiment based on one mans thinking. To me this would not stand up in court, as not conclusive only circumstantial evidence

I think that a stress overload caused my plaques to materialise, there were phycholgical reasons which caused a balance deficit short term, but because I adapted to it, when it passed cudnt adapt back, that is because I believe my Atlas had become misplaced. Nothing to do with a condition that they like to call MS.

No comments:

Post a Comment