Sunday 13 March 2011

candida/kidney adds up yet again

I am going to ask on mon if I can have a blood test for candida, I know there is something going on with my right kidney, but urine sample clear, apparantly candida is fungal, my urine system is being corrupted by something, and I must admit this yet again makes sense, the plot thickens. With MS they focus far too much on just the bladder. But problems may be more indepth than that, one glitch in the system and it becomes inaffective.

If you look at the areas of the structure that a misaligned Atlas causes, misalignments in the spine, the structure changes  in the shoulders and hip, the shortening of  leg, then at each problem area you will find a corresponding bladder meridian point. Its quite remarkable at how many do.

No comments:

Post a Comment