Wednesday 16 March 2011

Candida more to it than we think

Cant stop as taying of pc again. Is Candida being swept under the preverbial carpet because the Medical profession deny that it is caused by antibiotic use. I cant prove that I have it, as apparently no blood test available, but I am following the diet that is recommended to combat it. It concerns me because it is not being taken seriously and I believe it could be a factor in those diagnosed with ms as often on antibiotic for UTIs which in my case was I am sure down to my misaligned Atlas causing a twisting of my spine, which effected my bladder by corrupting my meridian.

This condition maybe what FCT (field control therapy) is based on, not the electrical bit, and FCT interests me a great deal as seems to have relevance to me. The plot again thickens, but if Candida is a possibility, why on earth is it not treated with the recognition, it again doesnt make sense to ignore and hope that it goes away, thats a big mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment