Tuesday 1 March 2011

praps a threesome

Over the last few weeks I have bee cleansing my system, no crisps, coke or chocolate, just fruit veg (carrots) and one healthy balanced meal a day, anyway in the last 2 wks I have had a knee infection and a kidney infection, both treated with antibiotics.

I have a suspicion all three were linked, interesting!!
  yesterday I was prescribed antibiotics that would tackle both problems, in the night I felt awful again, but comforted by the fact that it was a temporary situation as the medication was about to kick in. this is the 3rd time that I know that I need to go for a wee and rid my system of the toxins/poisons that have again built up over the past day or so, how I feel now is nothing compared to a few hours ago, what a relief!!

No comments:

Post a Comment