Tuesday 8 March 2011

has spine twist effected right kidney

As you all probably know in the last 2 weeks I have had an infected knee bursa (housemaids knee, very painful) and a kidney infection/pain with antibiotics the kidney pain wemt, but the infection in knee went but was still very painful to kneel on. Anyway to cut a long story short, and get to bottom line. I used a sports knee support over the last 5 days and the pain and swelling has now gone, but my kidney pain in lower back and side has returned. If it hadnt I would now be pain free for the first time in years. I shall shortly ring docs and ask for another course of antibiotics. I have got a back up plan and I know its wrong but I think I'm right that the twisting of my spine caused by my Atlas is effecting my right kidney,  This if I am right and I suspect I am will be a significant result for me, to be free of pain, then I can concerntrate on chiropractic adjustments to straighten my spine, as I think this problem was stopping us from progressing. So wish me luck.

P.S. two days ago I could doodle and draw, I drew bugs bunny and "wot no shed"  yesterday i couldnt even hold a pencil, and that is because of the tension caused down my right upper torso.

No comments:

Post a Comment