Wednesday 9 March 2011

Exactly why I stayed out of system

I think health care professionals like Doctors and Ms nurses focus too much upon the bladder instead of looking further afield, the whole urinery system needs to be intracately looked upon, especially the bladder meridian as to what is causing its flow to be disturbed, in my case it is misalignments that have occured down my spine because of my Atlas being out., particularly my hips and pelvis area, this area causes the most problems as it can feel very twisted, but the meridian passes through that area, and through the genitals, as it travels from the spine to the leg.

Yesterday my Doctor brought a letter received from John my Chiropractor explaining my current status, she then told me that he was saying that I definitely had MS, I was taken aback by this, as I know he is truely a professional and would not say either way, he just wouldnt. It turns out he referrered as to have treated other ms patients, but had not seen the amount of tense spasm as I was experiencing in my lower back/hips.

She also said that I was in denial, the perfect reason why I have stayed out of NHS system, as that kind of statement I expect. I suppose yes I am in denial, as I deny my diagnosis to be correct.

This now places me in a very difficult situation, as I know and have studied my body and its reaction to certain things over many years, I know and understand it. I cannot just agree because I am told to. My oppinions should be respected and they are not. So where do I go from here, I will think about that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment