Tuesday 15 March 2011

Needs looking into

I have to lay off the computer for a few days. But would just like to say, this Candida thing needs looking into, as is caused by the use of antibiotics, and can immitate other conditions, so thus, goes unnoticed. The implications of this in those with frequent UTIs is vast. I have an incling that this may be my problem, and as a fungal infection will not show up in a urine test, and mine was clear although I know that I have some kind of problem with my right kidney, as experience lower back pain particularly at night when laying down,  I requested a blood test but was told by my surgery that there isnt one, that rings some alarm bells as to why not, as not been even considered in my case, but I will follow the strict diet that is recommended and see what happens. I already know that the use of antibiotics depletes the good bacteria in the stomach so previosly I have always taken the suppliment acidophilus but this time I did not, maybe a link maybe not.

If this is yet another man made made up symptom of today "MS" the this is very wrong and needs to be looked into, as may effect many different people not only those diagnosed with "MS" As some of the symptoms of Candida are again indicative to ms especially fatigue, blurred vision, joint pain, vertigo.

No comments:

Post a Comment