Thursday 3 March 2011

kidney problem also back

My kidney problem has also now returned After an uncomfortable night, I decided to get up early rather than try to get comfortable with my sore leg,now sore lower back and neck. As it is much more comfortable when I am not laying down. Yesterday I was much more flexible regarding my core, I could bend forward easily and pick things up from the floor (whilst sitting in my chair) a few hours later I cannot. My right lower leg acutely pulls back again, and my inner thighs have tightened together and wont part easily.

I believe as well as my kidney is effected, this then effects my bladder meridian down my right leg. Also my neck aches and there are also meridian points there, plus the tension caused by discomfort then causes my upper right back to tense which then again effects my neck, so looks again like double trouble.

 Yesterday I was so close to being pain free for the first time in 3 years, so close. So I have today booked to see a doctor. I hope it will be a most possitive experience, and hope to be pain free soon and that will be brill

No comments:

Post a Comment