Sunday 6 March 2011

lost opportunity

The acupuncture I first had along bladder line, which had most positive results was by a physio on the NHS. When my sessions came to an end. I went and saw a Neuro with the sole purpose of requesting further sessions. I was told, no, I was not entitled, unless I worsened. Although my head was saying (yeah that makes sense) I smiled accepted and left. I continued treatment privately, as couldnt be asked with making my point,. But when|I think about it now, how foolish and rediculous and a waste of time and money on the NHSs part, they could have actually learnt something possitive but hey ho just walked away from that opportunity, their loss plus many others under their control, that is the unforgivable bit. So hey lets keep people reliant on drugs to function or catheters, lets make no advances at all, now thats just mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment