Thursday 3 March 2011

ouch but not for much longer

Antibiotics aren't working on my infected knee, lower back pain has practically gone though due to kidney infection. When I mentioned to the doctor that I thought I had a kidney infection, he did mention that my bladder might be retaining urine (thats the ms training talking) Anyway I stuck to my guns, my bladder is ok, its my kidney, (and I reckon that has been my lower back pain for quite sometime) anyways when my knee is sorted, I will literally be pain free, for the first time in 2 1/2 years, I think a contribution to that pain was my twisted spine, but that has now eased.


I wont get into that ms box for no-one, I know if I went head to head with say an ms expert it wouldnt faze me at all, I am confident that I could answer any question posed, no problem. Thats not me being big headed, but I now can see through it, and understand how it has evolved into such a great big mess, there is no ms as such.

I will get my knee sorted, and soon

No comments:

Post a Comment