Saturday 19 March 2011

Have definitely got candida

You would think that being misdiagnosed with ms would have been enough to endure, could I be unlucky enough to have Candida too, oh yes I can also tick that box, but unlucky on the contrary, although these past three days have been tough physically and psychologically, today I am def on the up.

John my chiro had come to a bit of a blip progression wise, something was stopping us moving forward, and the spasming I was having down my right side which was also massively tight between hips and ribs, and also very painful, well guess what, has eased off, I am nowhere near as tight.

I am sticking to the diet low carbs no sugar at all, suppliments of garlic and pau d'arco, and earl grey tea. Yesterday I was a tearful wreck, but today I again can see the end of that tunnel.

Candida has been causing me massive problems, and I just didnt realise the culprit. my lower back pain has reduced greatly, I am so pleased.

Oh by the way this is a self diagnosis, no doctor required.

No comments:

Post a Comment