Wednesday 2 March 2011

perhaps had kidney infection for a while

I've been thinking, several weeks or months ago it felt like my pelvis was on fire, it hurt a lot and I kept sort of passing out or falling asleep due to the pain, I presumed it was the chiropractic treatment I have been having caused it. But what if I had an ongoing kidney infection back then which contributeted to my lower back ache aswell as my twisted spine, again very interesting, again two things going on at the same time.

You see John my Chiro had got to a stage where something was hindering further possitive progression, thats why I had some more acupuncture and considered FCT (Field Control Therapy) because something was blocking us. I had had a tightness and pain in my right side for quite a while it was really painful now its eased right off, which is so good. So hopefully when I see John a week Friday he will notice a difference, as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment